Laser treatments for men- Next level male grooming07/05/2020
NEW! Muscle-relaxing treatment and dermal fillers07/06/2020
The number of people getting cosmetic procedures has risen in recent years. The stigma surrounding plastic surgery, injectables and non-invasive treatments seems to have slowly disappeared. Celebrities have played a huge part in this, discussing their enhancements openly with their fans as part of the every day beauty conversation. It has become the new normal and of all the options available, non-invasive procedures such as cosmetic laser treatments and injectables are taking centre stage.
While there are some cosmetic procedures that must be performed surgically (breast augmentation for example), there are many other treatments that have a non-surgical alternative.
At the Dr Tanja Phillips Medical Aesthetics Clinic in Hampshire, we offer non-invasive, cosmetic treatments using Fotona laser technology. Many of our patients have opted for laser treatment over a surgical procedure, with outstanding results.
The Fotona 4D Facelift and Fotona Smootheye treatment are popular alternatives to a surgical facelift and eyelid surgery. Celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Sarah Ferguson have spoken publicly about choosing the Fotona 4D Facelift as their go-to beauty treatment!
The benefits of Laser treatment vs surgery:
- It’s non-invasive. This means that there is little to no downtime. Patients can drive away from clinic, take showers/baths and resume their normal day to day almost straight away! Unlike the 2-8 week recovery time for some surgeries (assuming no complications).
- Laser treatment is precise, controlled and bespoke. Each treatment is tailored to the individual’s concerns with precision in the treatment area and energy used.
- It poses fewer risks. No anaesthetic complications, no risk of scarring and little to no risk of infection.
- Gives natural looking results and enhances the real you. No tell tell signs of surgery such as stitches or bruising. Many of our patients have received compliments like “Have you done something differently? You look so well!” and “Are you using new skincare products? You look younger!”
- Skin rejuvenation. The laser helps to stimulate the skins natural collagen, tightens existing fibres and promotes new collagen growth. This means your skin continues to improve for weeks after your treatment session!
- The cost can be spread over several months/sessions, making payment of treatments more manageable. The Dr Tanja Phillips Medical Aesthetic Clinic also offers FREE consultations and treatment reviews for all patients.
Are their any drawbacks to laser treatment?
One of the only drawbacks of laser treatment is that unlike the instant physical change of cosmetic surgery, the bigger effect of procedures such as Skin tightening and Skin rejuvenation occurs over several weeks. This works on a gradual exponential curve, improving over time. However patients will still see a noticeable difference in their skin’s appearance before leaving the room!
Taking the next steps…
It is important to stress that undergoing a cosmetic procedure whether it be surgical or non-invasive is a big decision. Always take your time to:
-Decide why it’s important to you
-Do your research
-Speak to an expert
Dr Tanja Phillips and her experienced team are available to answer any questions you may have about cosmetic laser treatments, so don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can call us on 07495 125 247 or click here to contact us via email.