Read about our
Exosomes are the next generation of Regenerative Aesthetics and are one of the most exciting new treatments in the aesthetic and medical world right now! Exosomes have a huge range of benefits for both your skin and your hair taking results to the next level.
At the Dr Tanja Clinic, we have created our own Signature Exosome Treatment optimising our patients’ results.
Our Signature Exosome treatment offers a great solution for cosmetic problems such as:
- Skin Laxity
- Lines and Wrinkles
- Dull skin
- Hair thinning/loss
How it works:
Our Exosome treatments are a powerhouse for your skin. Now for the science bit….
Exosomes are extracellular micro vesicles measuring between 30-200nm in diameter. Exosomes are signalling nanoparticles and are cell-free. They activate your own skin cells or your own hair follicles depending on the product used and delivery method. Exosomes are messengers of cell-to-cell communication and have potent repair & regenerative functions. They deliver proteins & growth factors to the areas targeted with your bespoke treatment.
This product has additional skin and collagen stimulating products added to the exosome so that these can be effectively delivered to the areas of the body where they are most needed. In fact, all aspects of skin health improve with exosome therapy.
- 5 Types of Growth Factors, to improve various aspects of skin health including inducing the regeneration of tissues, collagen, and elastin production
- 6 Types of Peptides: This essential protein ingredient forms skin tissue and fortifies the skin barrier therefore improving as well as protecting your skin
- 19 Types of Amino Acids: The most essential ingredients in cell regeneration that helps maintaining moisture and hydration, texture, and the elasticity of skin
- Vitamins and Minerals: Keeping skin healthy by suppressing active oxygen
This is all delivered in high quality hyaluronic acid with further growth factors, vitamins and minerals added in to further boost your results
With our Signature treatment, you will start to see some results from just a few days after your treatment, but even more, significant results will start to show from 3 weeks onwards when collagen and elastin production starts, along with an improved skin barrier function better hydration of the skin, pore reduction, pigment control and much more.
WHY CHOOSE DR TANJA?
Dr Tanja and her team are leading the way with their Signature exosome treatment. As always will assess your skin and your skin concerns prior to any treatment undertaken to ensure this is the most appropriate treatment for you
Minor side effects are possible which include bruising, redness, and swelling.
Facial and Body treatment prices depend on the areas to be treated and the combination therapy recommended.
Duration of Treatment:
From 45 minutes+
No down time.
- A minimum course of 3 sessions is recommended.
- Treatments are spaced 1-4 weeks apart.
There is no specific pre-treatment advice.
You will be advised on aftercare and suitable products to use on your skin post-treatment at your consultation.