Read about our
LED-LIGHT THERAPY FOR ANTI-AGEING & OTHER SKIN CONDITIONS
Dermalux LED light therapy is hailed as the perfect complexion boost. This light therapy instantly energises skin cells to revitalise a dull and tired complexion. A course of treatment offers long lasting results, stimulating the skin’s natural rejuvenation and repair processes to promote healthy looking skin, accelerate cell renewal, and resolve a range of skin concerns including fine lines and wrinkles, acne, inflammation and much more.
Dermalux LED light therapy treatment uses skin safe energy wavelengths to rejuvenate and repair the skin.
Express LED session: 30 mins £55 (course of 6 £240 so £40 per session)
- Come along with your skin cleansed, prepped, and ready to go.
- Our skin specialists will place you under the best LED settings for your skin concerns.
- This is a non-contact 30-minute treatment, so you can simply lay beneath the LED light, close your eyes, and relax!
Luxury LED Session: (45 mins £85, if undertaken separately costs £130)
Let us take control and you relax with ZO boosting your skin
- This session involves a skin assessment with our skin specialists followed by a ZO facial and LED light therapy session bespoke to you.
- Experience a relaxing ZO deep cleanse and exfoliation, followed by the application of active skin care products chosen specifically for your skin prior to placing you under the Dermalux lamp.
- Relax for 30 minutes whilst the products penetrate deeper into your skin improving your skin health. You will then be reviewed by our specialist after your treatment.
Super DeLux LED Session: (60mins £125, if undertaken separately costs £195)
Let us take control and you relax with our exosome skin booster
- This session involves a skin assessment with our skin specialists, followed by a ZO cleanse and our signature exosome facial and LED light therapy session.
- Experience a relaxing ZO deep cleanse and exfoliation, followed by our signature application of the brand-new Exomage exosome capsule. Exomage boosts cell renewal with stem cell-derived exosomes and refreshes and replenishes the skin barrier function.
- You then relax under the Dermalux lamp whilst the products penetrate deeper into your skin improving your skin health. You will then be reviewed by our specialist after your treatment.
How it works:
LED therapy uses light in the visible spectrum and beyond to penetrate different depths of the skin thereby treating different skin concerns. The visible light includes blue, yellow, and red. As the light wavelength increases, so does the depth of penetration. The light is absorbed by receptors in the skin and each colour of light stimulates a different response in the skin, so it can be tailored to target the area of concern for you. The different wavelengths provide different benefits to the skin and your expert practitioner will help find the right light combination for you.
We have enhanced our LED treatments to a Luxury and Super DeLux to further advance your skin
All our LED treatment options are suitable for all skin types and skin tones.
Depends on the options above. Following a single session, patients will notice immediate improvements in the skin tone, hydration, redness, and healing particularly post more invasive procedures. For even better, longer lasting results we recommend a course of 6 to 8 treatment sessions. With the Luxury and Super DeLux options patients will notice additional improvements in the hydration and glow of the skin which will be longer lasting.
The Super DeLux gives improved cell turnover and so the skin texture and hydration will continue to improve even after the treatment.
Why choose us?
We assess every patient’s skin individually and tailor treatments just for you. Our team optimise your treatments by both adjusting the products used on your skin and the delivery method of our products into your skin giving you the best results possible. We pride ourselves in achieving optimal results for our patients.
LED light therapy treatment prices dependent on number of sessions booked
Price: From £45 per session
Duration of Treatment:
From 30 minutes+
Recovery: No down time
Treatment Interval: The results are visible immediately and your skin will continue to improve as treatments progress
We recommend 1-2 sessions per week
Pre-Treatment Advice: There is no specific pre-treatment advice
Post Treatment Advice: There is no specific aftercare with this treatment and we will advise you of any maintenance treatments required
Find your problem