All about eyes: 3 ways to bring that sparkle back17/08/2021
Skin Saviours: Retinol15/09/2021
As the Summer draws to a close, we will soon be looking to the party and festive season! This year will be particularly special for most people, as we gradually are finding our way back to normality after a difficult couple of years. Christmas is likely to bring with it eagerly awaited parties and social gatherings, giving us a great excuse to reach for our favourite outfits and wear shoes that aren’t trainers!
However, if the lifestyle change experienced during the pandemic has taken its toll on your body shape or skin laxity in a negative way, you may be looking for a helping hand to boost your confidence before the party season begins.
The team at the Dr Tanja Phillips Medical Aesthetic Clinic in Basingstoke understands that everyone wants to look and feel there very best at this special time. That’s why we want to shine the spotlight on our laser Fotona TightSculpting treatment. This laser treatment works by permanently destroying the fat cells with heat, along with tightening the skin with collagen stimulation over the top.
So, if you’re seeking body sculpting treatments in Basingstoke, this body sculpting laser treatment is a great way to achieve firmer, more fabulous looking skin. Results are visible immediately after the first session with centimetres lost in body circumference measurements, as well as the quality of your skin improved…. before you have even left the treatment room. This fat reducing AND skin tightening Body Sculpting laser treatment is a great way to achieve a slimmer and firmer more fabulous looking body in a matter of weeks!
- Fotona Tightscupting is non-invasive. This means that there is no down time after treatment. Our patients can drive away from the clinic and resume their day to day activities. There is no anaesthetic or stitches required and no bruising or tell tell signs of treatment!
- Patients can achieve instant and long lasting results. As Fotona Tightsculpting works on reducing fat and stimulating new collagen growth it is recommended that patients undergo a course of treatments with each session building on the last. Patients can often see significant results before leaving the clinic, but further results are achieved over time as new collagen is stimulated. We also recommend that patients maintain a healthy diet and exercise regime to really maximise on their results.
- Fotona Tightsculpting treatment will give patients a new found confidence boost and a helping hand to achieve their body goals!
How it works
The treatment consists of two stages. The first uses Fotona’s PIANO® pulse mode to deliver energy to fat cells, breaking them down comfortably and safely. The bodies lymphatic system is then responsible for dispersing and clearing away the unwanted fat. This first stage also gives deep connective tissue tightening. Measurements of the treatment area will be taken and recorded before and after this phase and patients can often see a significant reduction before they leave the room!
The second stage of treatment using Fotona’s patented SMOOTH® mode focuses on tightening superficial skin layers. Energy emitted from the laser tightens existing collagen fibers and also stimulates the production of new collagen. This results in effective tightening of the skin, enhanced elasticity, and gives the skin a more youthful overall appearance.
Some patients may require both stages of treatment, whereas others may only need the second skin tightening phase. This can be performed as a stand alone treatment. Dr Tanja will be able to advise on this during the initial consultation and each treatment will be tailored to suit the patient’s individual needs.
Continue treating your skin at home
This beautifully light body serum, clinically proven to reduce and prevent the visible signs of cellulite. It’s blend of ingredients work to effectively reduce cellulite appearance, smoothing the skin whilst providing a slimming effect.
- Instant firming effect visibly improves texture and appearance of cellulite.
- Ideal for the use on hips, thighs, buttocks, stomach and other problem areas.
- Prevents new cellulite.
- Smooths skin and helps diminish “orange peel” appearance.
- Slims and tones.
- Improves microcirculation and reduces cellulite skin contour.
- Encourages collagen production to firm skin.
- Restores hydration and supports healthy skin barrier function.
ZO Skin Health Cellulite Control would make an ideal stocking filler… so why not pop it on your Christmas list?
Contact us for more information about our bespoke body sculpting treatments in Basingstoke, or to book your free consultation.